Updated: Oct 7
In June 2020, we worked with Freedom Chiropractic to provide a caffeinated treat to their members, & staff.
During Freedom Chiropractic's morning office hours, we were able to park our Cart on Freedom's sidewalk, while still leaving ample room for folks to use the sidewalk, & ample room for us to serve hot, iced & frozen coffee drinks.
Freedom Chiropractic were such kind hosts, it's easy to understand why their members value their relationship with them so much. Freedom Chiropractic also went out of their way to ensure that we could follow all of the necessary health, & safety guidelines that are expected of food/beverage companies.
We have always had very strict health & safety rules for our team, the best example of this is that since 2017 we have always scored 100 during our inspections from the Health Department. Plus, one of our teammates, Chad, is a former Nuclear Safety & Mechanical Design Engineer, which is to state that with his professional background, he brought an incredibly high standard for safety to the the construction of our Carts, the uses of our equipment, & how we serve people. We've amplified our health & safety protocol to make sure we do more than our part to follow the guidelines set by our local Health Department. Here's some examples of the additional steps that we've taken:
- There is now a protective, plexiglass shield that we've placed in front of our Cart
- Our baristas have always worn disposable gloves, & that procedure is certainly continuing. Now, if we have an additional teammate that is helping to take orders, that teammate wears disposable gloves, too.
- All teammates working at our Carts wear cloth face coverings
- We do our part to help maintain social distancing when people are ordering, waiting in line, or waiting for their drinks. Freedom Chiropractic were very thoughtful in helping us maintain social distancing, as well
- With our current equipment, we even make it possible for our barista to make a drink, then place it on one of our sanitized tables, at least 6 feet away. That way, people can come get their drink when they're ready, at a safe distance
Thank you again to our friends at Freedom Chiropractic for being so fun to work with.
If you think having a Caffeinated Catering service at your office, storefront, or event can be fun, send us an email with your questions about safety, pricing, & availability. We're happy to talk through the possibilities of working together regardless of the size of your team, your customer base, your expected number of guests, or the area available for us to setup our Cart. We've provided Caffeinated Carting to teams smaller than 20, to private gatherings of customers, & in some tiny nooks. One of the attributes to being a small business, & having small equipment, is that it makes it easier for us to work with you to customize a plan to make you happy, & keep everyone safe.