We made this powerful treat with some leftover ingredients.
The first step we took was to make the Aggressive Strawberry Cold Foam, which we deem "aggressive" because it also contains our cold brew coffee. Typically, cold foam doesn't have any added caffeine power.
To make the Aggressive Strawberry Cold Foam:
Add all of these ingredients to your blender. . .
- 4 tablespoons of our cold brew coffee
- 4 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons of strawberry syrup. We used the private label version from our local Kroger grocery store.
- Blend it all together for, at least, 15 seconds. You want the blend to be creamy, & thick, but not so thick that it won't easily pour out of the blender.
Ok, now you've made your cold foam. Well done. Let that cold foam sit in the blender for just a moment.
- Grab a glass, we used a 12oz glass, & put as much ice in the glass as your prefer.
- Fill your glass up halfway with our cold brew coffee
- Now grab your blender, & pour your Aggressive Strawberry Cold Foam over the cold brew, & ice.
You should see a clear separation in the glass, as the cold foam will sit on top of the cold brew.
Enjoy that view. It's pretty fun, & pretty rad. Over time, the cold foam will start to mix down into your cold brew, & it's totally ok if you want to speed up the process by stirring your drink.
If you want to see how our drink looked when we poured our Aggressive Strawberry Cold Foam out of the blender, you can look at the video on TikTok: https//vm.tiktok.com/JRaA7Pc/